There may be a rare occasion where your payment request may be refunded and if this is the case, an email will be sent to you at the email assigned to the account notifying you this has occurred.
Reasons that a refund can occur are as follows:
- This item has been refunded for one of the following reasons:
- The payment option is currently out of stock.
- We are unable to ship due to an unrecognizable mailing or email address.
- It was returned by carrier due to an deliverable mailing or email address.
- Your account may need to undergo Mobile Verification or is currently under review
InboxDollars is not always notified for the reason of the cancellation but when funds are returned, means you may make a new payment request. Please allow 3 business days for the payment to be processed.
Member Request for Refund/Cancellation:
Members however, will not be eligible for requesting a refund once they have selected and confirmed their payment option: Example: