Hello InboxDollars Community!
We understand that your time is valuable and it can be frustrating when some activities don’t meet your expectations. If you think there is an issue or if you have a question that needs answering, here is a rundown of how to get a hold of the Customer Support Team:
🎉The best way to get support from our team is through your Activity Ledger🎉
How to access your Activity Ledger and Submit a Ticket:
The best way to get help and submit a ticket is through the the Visited section of your Activity Ledger through this link: https://www.inboxdollars.com/account-ledger?visited=true
You can also click your account balance on the homepage to get to your activity ledger.
(detailed instructions and screenshots below)
Once you're on the Activity Ledger Page, click Visited to find the activity in question and follow the steps and screenshot below for submitting a ticket.
- Click Visited
- Choose Date Range
- Find Your Activity and click arrow beside activity to reveal dropdown
- Click the envelope symbol to Contact Customer Support OR...
- Click "Contact Customer Support" to send ticket for that specific activity
- If you don't see your activity, you will see "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger and you can submit a ticket there for anything that doesn't appear on your Activity Ledger. You will see helpful guidance in that dropdown about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here"...Simply follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
Just follow the prompts and provide the requested information and submit your ticket for help.
Note: Offer and Shop purchases must go through Activity Ledger. If you do not see a click, this means your activity did not track through InboxDollors.com. We suggest always checking your Visited ledger before proceeding with an offer or shop purchase.
When you click "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" at the top of your Activity Ledger, you will see helpful information about sending in a ticket. When you click "Click Here" be sure to read the special guidelines.
If you need help for activities that don't show in your ledger...Simply click "Get Help" and follow the prompts and choose the appropriate category in the dropdown, provide requested details, and submit ticket.
For Shopping Receipts, and Discover Offer categories, this will start a help ticket and ask you for additional information. For other categories, it will direct you to a help article to learn more. If the suggested help article doesn't solve your question, then use the Link at the top of the section or the 'Still Need Help' button at the very button of that help article. That will start a support ticket for your issue.
Have a general question?
Most often, our members can find answers through our FAQ Help Center. Simply type/search for your question or choose the category that best matches. We have surfaced the most popular FAQ articles for the majority of members' concerns.
When your ticket is received by our support team, you can expect a first response within these timeframes:
- Business hours are 9:00 am- 5:00 pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday
- First response within 3 days when contacting from the Activity Ledger.
- First response within 10-30 business days when contacting from the "Need Help About A Recent Activity?" section.
- Account-related questions may take up to 30 business days. (Deactivation, Mobile Verification, Unable to access Surveys).
Note: You must contact us from the email address associated with your account. Reaching out through the correct Topic ensures faster investigation, and we will be able to respond as quickly as possible.
Follow up responses
More often than not, the first response may open a series of investigations, and follow-up responses can usually take longer.
Complicated and tricky issues may need to be reassigned to a Senior Support Agent or escalated to a Manager. Our team will resolve your issue as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 10 business days, especially if your issue requires a fix from our Tech team, Compliance, or approval from our partners.
About Support Tickets
- Read the Support Emails carefully, as many require you to reply or perform a specific action to continue receiving assistance.
- You may be asked to verify your email address before a ticket is submitted. Please be sure to look for an email from our Help Center to complete the process.
Don't see a click on your Activity Ledger*
As mentioned above, simply pick a topic and locate the Support link top of the section or at bottom of the article. You can also contact us directly by clicking on the Contact Us form. (Tickets created from these forms will require a 30 day investigation.)