The coupon printer application only needs to be installed once.
If you experience any of the following issues, you may need to uninstall and re-install your printer device: “Printer settings not supported” message, partial coupon print, weird symbol output, enlarged coupon print, or coupon print appears in printer queue but will not print out.
Please click this link for instructions for a variety of browser install instructions:
Print verification is a new and easy print solution that bypasses the need to install the Coupon Printer software.
When you print your first coupon on any device, you will go through a one-time authentication process. This process will confirm your device by sending a one-time use code via SMS. You will receive a six-digit code to enter in order to validate your device. Once verified, your coupons will print.
Note: If you clear your browser cache and history or use a different browser, you will be prompted to provide your mobile phone number again.
Why does my phone number fail to validate
If you received an error that your mobile phone number could not be accepted at this time, please check the following requirements:
1. Mobile phone number must be a valid mobile number from any US based wireless provider.
2. Your mobile phone is able to send and receive text messages.
There are times when those requirements have been met, but a mobile phone number still cannot be verified by our security provider. Some of the reasons for not having a verifiable number include:
1. Your phone is utilizing some types of prepackaged prepaid mobile plan.
2. Your phone number is a Google voice number, not capable of being a verified text number.
3. Your phone number is attached to a landline.
4. You do not have a U.S. phone number
If you meet all the above requirements and you're not receiving the verification code, it is possible that the following may have happened:
1. You have entered an incorrect number.
2. You have a new phone number that tied to a previously high-risk phone.