Your account may be inactive for any of the following reasons:
- Activation Emails:You have not clicked the activation link in the Activation Email that was sent to you after signing up or updating your email address under "My Profile". Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or contact list.
- Bounce-Back: We received an automated bounce-back message when attempting to deliver email to the contact email address listed under "My Profile". This could mean your email address is invalid, your mailbox was full, you are not accepting email from InboxDollars®, or your email provider is blocking email from InboxDollars®. Please ensure you are accepting mail from us in order to keep your account active.
- Pending Payment/No Activity:You had a pending payment request and had not logged in to your account or confirmed at least one Paid Email® in the last 10 days, and were therefore considered inactive. Payments are not processed on inactive accounts. Please reactivate and request your payment again - your earnings were not affected.
If your account is inactive for any of these reasons, you can reactivate it at any time simply by having a new Activation Email sent to you and clicking the link in that email.
Billy Note: If your account remains inactive and you do not confirm a Paid Email® or login to the Member’s Section for a period of 6 months, your account will be permanently removed, and all earnings and other items accrued will be forfeited.
Aside from being inactive, your account may be deleted for any of the following reasons:
- You violated our Terms of Membership and the account is deleted and funds are no longer available.
- You identified one or more of our Paid Emails® as spam to your email provider.
Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated by the member. Please contact our support staff by contacting our LiveChat Agent 24/7 for more information or additional questions regarding your account.