Members will be rewarded for performing qualified searches from the Search Page with progress on the scratch bar and cash when meeting the weekly search goal of 4 or more days.
Only searches using the default search engine are considered Cash Searches from your InboxDollars account page. (Outside search engines are not eligible for credit).
Win progress towards your next Scratch and Win when you complete 4 qualified searches!
How? You are more likely to win if you are searching naturally, not just making random searches. Please keep in mind you will be limited on your wins after you hit your maximum searches for the day and can vary from day to day.
A qualified search is a search result that is done naturally, where you are seeking actual search results for the query you entered.
Additionally, any week where you search with qualified searches four or more consecutive days where a cash credit for search is awarded, you will receive a $0.05 search loyalty reward. Bonus is issued on Wednesday of each week.
Search and earn progress on the Progress Scratch Off bar for cash!
- You must perform qualified searches as determined by the Search Provider
- Any week where you have qualified searches for four or more consecutive days that a cash credit was awarded, you will receive a $0.05 Search Loyalty Reward issued on Sunday for 4 days earned of cash crediting. (This does not apply to sweep earnings due to search)
- A member will receive notification that they have completed a qualified pair of searches instantly. This will update the on-screen progress bar on the search page and credits to your account within 15 minutes.
* A "qualified search" from the "Search" bar on the website is one that's made by a real person seeking real search results. Repeat or fraudulent search attempts, including those made by robots, hackers and computer scripts, don't count as qualified searches. Furthermore, any earnings from unqualified or fraudulent searches will be deducted from your account, and any person, committing fraudulent search activity may be removed from InboxDollars®.
Rewards will not be earned when searching for:
- Images or videos
- "Search This Site" searches
- URL or website domains, including terms that end in .com, .org, .net, .edu, etc.
- Well-known websites, such as AOL, CNN, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.
- Stock quotes or word definitions
- Searches that contain a phrase that yields no search results or gibberish
In the event that an AdBlock setting is detected as enabled the search feature will give you a warning!!
The first warning will prevent you from earning credits for a search for 30 seconds. If you continue to use the Adblock enabled the system will go up in minute increments up to 30 minutes for ongoing Adlbock use.
You must turn off AdBlock in order for the Search feature to work. This is per the Search Advertiser requirements. Adblock can be an Add-on app, security setting, browser setting, etc. Members are responsible for ensuring all AdBlocks are turned off when using InboxDollars.